Monday, August 2, 2021

St. Joseph Bay Humane Society Pet of the Week





Hi, I'm Trusty! I am such a good boy. I was roaming around on my own for a while before animal control picked me up. I have some skin issues that I'm currently being treated for and I am heartworm positive. I'm underweight now so I'll be around 75lbs once I get to a healthy weight. I love being outside but I am a flight risk so a fenced in yard is a must for me! I love tennis balls, treats, affection and just sniffing around outside. I am not house trained and I'm learning how to walk on a leash. I'm a very fast learner! I do great on car rides and will even let you give me a pedicure if you want! ;) Come by the shelter to meet me and all of my friends!



You'll find the Humane Society at 1007 10th street in Port St. Joe

Call: 850-227-1103

info@sjbhumanesociety.org




http://live.oysterradio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment