Sunday, August 12, 2018

2018 Holiday Small Works Exhibit and Sale at the Apalachicola Center for History, Culture and Art November 23 – December 22

2018 Holiday Small Works Exhibit and Sale
at the Apalachicola Center for History, Culture and Art
November 23 – December 22
Time to Start Planning!


This Second Annual Holiday Small Works Exhibit and Sale will kick off November 23, the Friday after Thanksgiving, at 12 PM.

Saturday, November 24th there will be an open house reception from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM.

The Apalachicola Center for History, Culture and Art invites you to submit for exhibition and sale your Small Works of paintings, drawings, sculpture of any medium, glass, wood working or photography. With Santa in town the day after Thanksgiving, a Small Works Exhibit and Sale is the perfect opportunity to get into the Holiday gift-giving spirit, and we’re giving you plenty of notice to start thinking about this great opportunity to share your smaller, more affordable art with holiday shoppers.

Each artist will receive 60% on the sale of artwork; the remaining 40% will go to the Center for History Culture and Art for development and expansion of programs for the community in the new year.

All small works, no larger than 24” by 24”, should be delivered to the Apalachicola Center for History, Culture and Art, at 86 Water Street in Downtown Apalachicola, Florida on Tuesday, November 20 from 12 PM to 5 PM.

The exhibit and sale will continue throughout the holiday season, with Saturday, December 22 being the last day. Artwork not sold must be picked up on Wednesday, January 3rd between 12pm and 5pm. (HCA will be closed December 25-January 2)

Although extreme care will be taken with all works of art, the Apalachicola Center for History, Culture and Art cannot be responsible for work in transit to or from the exhibition. The utmost care will also be taken during the exhibition. Sending your artwork denotes agreement to the terms and conditions as stated in the above information. Permission to Photograph your artwork for publicity purposes shall be understood to be granted. We request no visitors take photographs of the art on exhibit without permission.

http://live.oysterradio.com/