Wednesday, August 17, 2022

St. Joseph Bay Humane Society Pet of the Week





Hi, I'm Patches! I am a 6-7 year old 58 pound Dalmatian mix. I am the sweetest girl you will ever meet! I love playing with toys and treats. I would be perfectly content laying on the couch with you or snuggling in the bed!

I am house trained and walk great on a leash. I don't mind other dogs as long as they are calm and I like adult cats.

My favorite thing to do is nap.

I currently reside in our office manager's office, soaking in a little peace and quiet while I go through heartworm treatment.

Come by the shelter to meet me and all of my friends!


You'll find the Humane Society at 1007 10th street in Port St. Joe
Call: 850-227-1103
info@sjbhumanesociety.org

http://live.oysterradio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment